Planning on the Cloud
It is well known that organizations that align resources with strategic priorities through integrated planning, budgeting, and forecasting can substantially improve productivity and profitability. Yet adopting these best practice planning processes is a challenge for businesses.
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) enables organizations of all sizes to quickly adopt world-class planning and budgeting applications with no CAPEX infrastructure investments, driving world-class functionality beyond finance across the enterprise, with flexible deployment options and virtually no learning curve. New technologies like cloud make it easier to get off of spreadsheets and adopt best practices, such as rolling forecasts and driving the planning process beyond finance to the broader community of line managers.
Saturn Infotech’s PBCS Offerings
Saturn offers implementation services for PBCS. Let us help you take your planning, budgeting and forecasting to the next level. We are an Oracle Platinum partner. All of our consultants have completed the Oracle PBCS specialization and are ready to help you with:
- New implementations of PBCS
- Migrating from on premise to PBCS
- On-going application design, development, enhancements and training
- Any size company can embrace planning on the cloud with PBCS.
Saturn offers multiple milestones to help customers evaluate their existing applications and ability to successfully migrate to the Oracle EPM Cloud. These offerings cover:
- Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Assessment of Existing Hyperion Planning Applications – Saturn will conduct a thorough review of your existing planning application to identify both opportunities for technical improvements as well as opportunities to match the application design with the functional needs of the business users.
- PBCS Lift and Shift Readiness – This one-day offering is tightly focused on customer’s readiness to migrate from on-premise Hyperion Planning to PBCS (or EPBCS). Based on our real-world experience Saturn will identify the optimal approach.
- Planning Strategy and Roadmap – With Oracle’s EPM Cloud reducing the barriers to adopting EPM solutions now is the right time to develop a comprehensive planning strategy. Saturn’s experts will guide business and IT resources through visioning sessions to provide a roadmap aligning their planning needs to the right tools.