Tableau Consulting Services
Saturn Infotech has developed industry-leading best practices and deep expertise in Business Intelligence and Analytic solutions. Flexible and agile delivery practices are core capabilities in the final step of the analytics delivery cycle as data is transformed into meaningful business insights and presented to the organization in ways that are consumable and digestible. During this stage, data consumers and producers engage in data discovery, exploration, and visualization. Tableau Software is a recognized leader in all three of these areas.
To help our clients get the most out of their investment, Saturn Infotech offers a full range of Tableau services. These include:
- Planning and Deployment: Saturn Infotech has a set of comprehensive best practice approaches for requirements gathering, proof-of-concept deployments, facilitated evaluations, capacity planning, and infrastructure design.
- Reporting and Analytics Best Practices: Saturn Infotech can assist your organization with report navigation and taxonomy architecture, analytics design and visualization best practices. A well-managed and supported analytics environment drives adoption, builds trust and delivers a return on investment.
- Analytics in Action: Saturn Infotech analysts and data visualization experts can partner with your IT and business data consumers to help design, develop and interpret your data with Tableau tools.
- Server Management and Administration: This service is focused on the stability, availability and security of the Tableau server software and infrastructure. It includes capacity planning and all required sustainment activities.
- Performance Optimization: Data analysis involves iterative data exploration. Quick report performance is key to getting the most out of the investment in Tableau. This service is designed to help organizations reduce their iteration time and increase their analytics ROI.