Let’s accelerate your time to market
Make your applications world-ready with our full spectrum of QA services. With our extensive experience in creating and executing QA strategies we take end-to-end responsibility of your QA requirements for improved software life cycle efficiency and accelerated time-to-market. Our range of service offerings include Manual Testing, Automated Testing, Performance Testing, Web Services Testing, Data QA, Mobile testing and setting up Test Center of Excellence. With our experience of providing Quality Assurance services to hundreds of applications over the last decade, we can help you finalize a test strategy that works the best for your business. Reach out to us for a free consultation call with our SME to discuss your objectives.
Manual Testing Services:
While automation adds excellent value, manual testing plays a pivotal role in uncovering some of the most critical defects in the application much early in the life cycle. Manual testing leverages the cognitive capabilities of the tester, and this human aspect in testing significantly improves the quality, user experience, and usability of the software application. After all, automated testing lacks human intuition, inference, and reasoning capabilities. Our manual testing services include Functional testing, Usability, Browser compatibility, Regression testing, and Smoke testing, among others.
Manual Testing Benefits:
- Takes due cognizance of end-users’ perspective
- Helps in addressing complex scenarios
- Requires less time to start testing
- Cost-effective in the short run
- Brings in the cognitive abilities of the tester
- Highly reliable and flexible
Test Automation Services:
Improve efficiency and stay ahead of the faster release cycles with our structured approach to automation design and development. Test automation helps in reducing regression testing time and cutting down the time to market with significant cost savings on a long-term basis. We offer specialized software test automation services using standard Automated Software Quality (ASQ) tools. These testing solutions help organizations reap the benefits of automation at a faster pace and ensures high reusability, ease of maintenance, and lower upfront costs. Our structured approach to automation design and development delivers an integrated framework with re-usable components, libraries, and modularity that ensures stability and scalability.
Our Test Automation Service Offerings include:
- Automation Assessment
- Automation Testing Tool Advisory
- Automation Framework Development
- Automation Test Suite Development & Maintenance
- Custom Test Suite Development
Performance Testing Services:
In the hyper-competitive world that we live in, the performance of the application is as outstanding as its practical use. Even a mere few seconds delay can prompt the users to choose a competing product over yours. It is hence vital for businesses to thoroughly understand the performance of their applications under different user loads. Performance testing helps companies to evaluate the quality of their applications in terms of responsiveness, speed, scalability, and stability under a variety of load conditions. We provide end to end performance testing services by adopting best practices, standards, methodologies, and a tailored approach that is specific to customer requirements. Engage us and benefit from our extensive experience in helping applications run better.
Our performance testing service offerings include:
- Load, Stress, Volume, Soak and Spike testing
- Capacity Planning and Scalability Testing
- Performance monitoring
- Performance Analysis and Identification of Bottlenecks
- Performance Tuning and Bench-marking
- Performance Engineering
GRAFT – Our Proprietary Test Accelerator:
With our several years of experience in providing testing and test automation services to several Fortune 500 clients, we have engineered GRAFT, our in-house test accelerator, to jump-start a testing project. In the past, GRAFT was able to save up to 30% of the time and cost for our customers.
- Schedule custom batches for smoke, sanity, regression, etc.
- Integrate with Defect Reporting Tools like HP, ALM, and JIRA
- Integrate with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Team City
- Supports Cross Browser Testing
- Captures Page Load and Response time
- Helps you share Project Status Updates & Analyze Trends
GRAFT Key Benefits:
- Cost and time savings of up to 30%
- Rich UI for creating and maintaining Batches
- Effortless data maintenance in MS Access & MS Excel
- Improves script writing speed by 30% with re-usable keywords
Testing Center of Excellence
Scale XM Test Center of Excellence framework gives greater visibility into overall quality across software projects, thereby improving efficiency, optimizing resource/tool utilization, and lowering testing costs. We help clients with a robust framework that we have designed, enabling early automation, which helps develop test scripts during the design and development phases of the software development life cycle.
- Business Agility – Shortened test cycles
- Improved Efficiencies – Uncovering defects in the early phases of the development cycle
- Building an Adaptable Test Automation suite
- Improved quality with minimal cost